An Invitation to Join the Vision Legacy
Members of the Vision Legacy have expressed their commitment to The Discovery Eye Foundation through a very special and important form of financial support.
These donors have named The Discovery Eye Foundation as a beneficiary of a planned gift. Such gifts might include a bequest and/or charitable income gifts, such as charitable lead trusts, charitable remainder trusts or gifts of life insurance.
Once you complete your estate plans, please fill out our letter of intent to let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in the Vision Legacy.
Membership Guidelines and Benefits
Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for the plans you have made, and it may inspire generosity in others. To be eligible for membership you must submit a letter of intent to The Discovery Eye Foundation.
To keep Vision Legacy members well informed about our organization and to show our deepest appreciation, we offer the following benefits:
- Personalized Certificate of Membership
- Recognition in the DEF newsletter and annual report, but only with your permission
- Personal Access to President/Medical Director, Dr. Anthony Nesburn, for medical and health-related issues and personal referrals
- Invitation to an annual Donor Appreciation Dinner honoring Vision Legacy members and donors of $1,000 or more
- Subscriptions to all DEF publications and e-communications